Terms and Conditions Governing the Tourism Job Fair
- Booth Rental Includes: 8' x 6' draped booth consisting of an 8' high backwall and two 3' high sidewalls with two chairs, a printed booth sign with company name, and a listing in the TOURISM JOB FAIR Guide (if signed and submitted no later than February 13, 2013).
- Installation and Dismantling of Exhibits: Hours and date for installation and dismantling shall be those specified by the Tourism Industry Association of Prince Edward Island (TIAPEI). Exhibitor shall be liable for all storage and handling charges resulting from failure to remove exhibit material following conclusion of the TOURISM JOB FAIR. Under no circumstances will exhibitor be allowed to set up or remove their exhibit or any portion therefore, during the TOURISM JOB FAIR.
- Liability: Exhibitor is liable for any damage caused to building floors, walls, ceilings, to the standard booth equipment, or to other Exhibitors property. Exhibitors will be required to keep their booth displays neat and orderly, with due regard to the safety of the public throughout the duration of the TOURISM JOB FAIR. Exhibitor agrees to make no claim for any reason to TIAPEI for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the Exhibitor or its employees or property from any cause whatsoever, prior, during or subsequent to the signing of this agreement. The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold TIAPEI harmless from and against any and all losses, actions, claims, demands, liabilities, damages or costs of any kind or nature which may arise out the Exhibitors participation in the TOURISM JOB FAIR.
- Character of Exhibits: Each and every exhibit must be constructed and operated in good taste and in accordance with the best interests of the TOURISM JOB FAIR. TIAPEI may reject/cancel any Exhibitor Agreement at any time for any reason.
- Operation of Exhibits: All sales, publicity and distribution of any printed matter, souvenirs and other articles by Exhibitor shall be restricted to the space occupied by the exhibit. TIAPEI may prohibit the conduct of any activity by Exhibitor which is deemed not in the interest of TOURISM JOB FAIR.
- Sub-Letting Space: Exhibitor may not sublet its exhibit space.
- Default of Occupancy: Any Exhibitor failing to occupy space contracted for is not relieved of the obligation of paying the full rental of such space provided for in signed Agreement. If not occupied by the time set for completion of installation of displays, such space may be possessed by TIAPEI for such purpose as it may see fit.
- Date or Location Change: TIAPEI reserves the right to change the date and/or location. Date or location change, if any, will not affect either party’s rights and obligations under this agreement. Neither party may cancel this Agreement due to a date or location change.
- Event Cancellation: TIAPEI reserves the right to cancel the TOURISM JOB FAIR. In the event of cancellation, a full refund will be issued to Exhibitor.
- Exhibitor Refund: Any Exhibitor canceling booth space contracted for in this Agreement is not entitled to a refund on the booth space fee(s).
Back to registration