- Professional Development
- Summerside Job Fair
- Cavendish Tourism Job Fair - 2013
- Passport to Employment Thru Tourism
- TIAPEI Tourism Scholarship Fund
- ChooseTourism.ca Program
- emerit - Training Solutions
- Participating Island Employers
- Who is Certified?
- Professional Certification
- Employee Training Resources
- Business Management Resources
- National Occupational Standards
2012 HR Forum - October 2-4
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
An exciting program has been developed for the 11th Annual Tourism & Hospitality HR Forum, Talent Management: Strategies for Business Success.
The HR Forum has become a “must go” event for anyone involved in managing and developing people for the tourism sector - executives, managers, corporate trainers, educators and association representatives. With a focus on critical issues related to recruitment, retention, and staff development in these challenging times, this event provides an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
This year’s Forum, themed "Talent Management: Strategies for Business Success", includes:
Opening Reception – Tuesday, October 2
Keynote Presentations & Concurrent Sessions – Wednesday, October 3
HR Bootcamp or Educator Symposium – Thursday, October 4
Exhibitors – Wednesday, October 3 and Thursday, October 4