- Professional Development
- Passport to Employment Information Sessions
- Tourism Technology.com
- Emerit Courses
- PEI HR Tool Kit
- Tourism Job Fair - 2017
- 2017 Tourism Job Fair Participants
- TIAPEI Tourism Scholarship Fund
- ChooseTourism.ca Program
- emerit - Training Solutions
- Emerit Courses
- Participating Island Employers
- Who is Certified?
- Professional Certification
- Employee Training Resources
- Business Management Resources
- National Occupational Standards
The Tourism Industry Association of PEI will be hosting a Tourism Job Fair on Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 at Stanley Bridge Country Resort & Conference Centre, 10090 Route 6, Stanley Bridge from 10:00am – 2:00pm.
The goal of the Tourism Job Fair is to provide job seekers, students, employers, training institutions and government agencies a central location to network. This event will focus on job seekers and tourism employers who are able to recruit, interview, hire and advertise all in one location. The Tourism Job Fair will be most effective for businesses that are currently recruiting, expecting to recruit in the near future, or those wanting to promote their services to job seekers.
Our intention is to attract potential job seekers of all ages, skills, abilities and educational levels that:
- desire to work in the Prince Edward Island tourism industry
- can work flexible hours
- are available to work the May to October tourism season
- work part-time and/or full-time
Job Seekers - Bring your resumes and dress for success!
The Stanley Bridge Country Resort & Conference Centre provides a perfect location with free parking and a spacious conference room. Booth space at the Tourism Job Fair will include:
- Company listing in event show guide (final booth registration (for printed material) is April 11th, 2017)
- Booth sign and name tags
- Table and two chairs
Four easy ways for employers to register and reserve a booth:
- Online at: www.tiapei.pe.ca
- By Fax: 902-368-3605
- By Phone: 902-566-5008
- By Mail:
P.O. Box 2050
Charlottetown, PE, Canada
Attn: Debbie Mol
The Job Fair will operate from 10:00am - 2:00pm on Saturday, April 22nd, 2017. The deadline for registration is April 11, 2017 (in order to be included in advertising). If you have any questions please contact
Debbie Mol at 566-5008 or email@example.com.
Funded in whole or part by the Canada/Prince Edward Island Labour Market Agreements.
Resort at Cavendish Corner
Fisherman's Wharf Lobster Suppers
Maritime Fun Group
Grandpa's Antique Photo Studio
Stanley Bridge Country Resort & Conference Centre
White Gables at Hope River
DP Murphy Inc.
Cavendi;sh Gateway Resort
Cavendish Pizza Delight
Marco Polo Land
PEI Preserve Company
Cavendish Country Inn
Brackley Beach Northwinds Inn & Suites
Inn at the Pier