- Professional Development
- Summerside Job Fair
- Cavendish Tourism Job Fair - 2013
- Passport to Employment Thru Tourism
- TIAPEI Tourism Scholarship Fund
- ChooseTourism.ca Program
- emerit - Training Solutions
- Participating Island Employers
- Who is Certified?
- Professional Certification
- Employee Training Resources
- Business Management Resources
- National Occupational Standards
Industry Canada’s Small Business Internship Program
The Small Business Internship program has been renewed and we are now seeking businesses that would be interested in applying for this spring/summer!
The program provides the Employer 75% reimbursement on the students wages & benefits for 420 hours.
The main purpose of this program is to financially assist businesses to hire a post secondary student to work on building a stronger online presence with their current websites. Past Internships have worked with Businesses to update website content; strengthen market awareness; grow website customer base; integrate the website into an overall Marketing Plan via building & implementing E Marketing strategies – i.e. Social Media; Ad Words; Blogs etc. Additionally, it is encouraged that the student work within the day to day operations of the business to enhance the project experience.